We offer an expanded line of replacement handles. Sledge and axe fiberglass handles with non-slip grip continue to be available in our trademark Hi-Viz lime or green as is our yellow pultruded fiberglass handle with injection molded jacket for added strength. We expanded your options with a new poly fiberglass axe handle.
New Poly Fiberglass Axe Handle
Functionality. That’s what we want in the hands of public service when swinging tools. This new handle design has a few options that other Axe Handles do not have. First, we enlarged the deer hoof to help prevent the tool from sliding out of your hands when swinging. We also made a flat spot on the deer hoof, so when tapping Irons on the ground you won’t cause damage, cracking, or mushrooming to the end of the handle. Second, we added angles to one side of the shaft. The angles allow the handle to bite in the creases of your grip, helping prevent the tool from rotating or shifting side-to-side while in use – especially with wet fire-gloved hands. The other side of the shaft was left smooth so your top hand can still slide up and down while swinging the tool. Lastly our handle can be used on any tear drop style mounting hole and comes in two colors, yellow and BLACK.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Handle construction is a strong pultruded fiberglass core with injection molded jacket for added strength
- The jacket is a superior engineered polymer for added strength that is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Fiberglass handles resist extreme weather conditions
- Handles come in expanded options of color, grip, and features
- You can bond axe or sledge heads to our fiberglass replacement handle with our strong two part epoxy
- Included in handle Kit: Mixing cup, stir stick and two part epoxy
|882 -Y||36 in. Axe Replacement Handle | Yellow||36 in.|
|882-B||36 in. Axe Replacement Handle | Black||36 in.|
|887-L||36 in. Axe Replacement Handle | Lime||36 in.|
|887-O||36 in. Axe Replacement Handle | Orange||36 in.|